Thought

"Be with us to save mankind from paying for Oxygen in near future", Plant at least one tree every year...

Monday 21 January 2013

Infant Girl

Kill me not at my  birth, 
Protect my place on the earth !

Human kind should protect my right,
Let me achieve, desired height !

Do not change rule of the almighty,
Pledge to protect the backbone of society !

Prestige of family is acceptance of all,
Even then, the status is so small !

Jubilation in family is due to me, 
My heart is calm like a sea !

Care in me is a gift by nature,
Inbuilt beauty is my feature !

Let my eighteen come to me,
Social change will you see !

Parents have a big role to play,
They should realize it as a need of the day !

Caring nature, all that know,
Even then don't let me grow !

Tender heart and soft spoken,
If escaped confidence is broken !

I am a bit shy but full of confidence, 
At early age I need a bit defence !

Laurel to family, and hence the nation,
Don't kill my chance in my probation !

To fight the evil, is God's grace,
So we'll win this war against the social race!
 
Admit killing me as a crime,  
Social balance is the need of time !

1 comment:

  1. lovely ...each line ,each word is just perfect i love the way you presented this post .. indeed a perfect story , awesome writing !!

    and yes , i liked the new look of your blog ..

    Keep it up sir ..!! That's great:)

    ReplyDelete